-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


if you dont trust me,
what for entrust me with that task?
if you're going to give me that task,
the best thing you can do is to be near and guide me along.
without butting in.
this is for my workplace.

if you dont trust us,
it's okay not putting us in to play.
it clearly showed, how reluctant you were.
if you want a strong team that wins,
so be it.
we're not perfect,
but we're not sorry for it either.
it's high time you realized that you were once like us..
please be a little more understanding.
we're all just doing our best to get by..
we know it's tough for you too.
this is for the game today.

done.
i almost broke down infront of dinah.
i am really suppressing my emotions.
i smile and laugh cause im pressing that overwhelming surge of emotions from getting the better of me.
im tired.
really tired.

i just want to have fun and live life like a crazy person.
i know i can do this.
just..
im tired.

:<


Back to top