-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


NIVLA says:
lol~
okay~
i was thinking...
if u really go overseas study with dinah.. and we really can last till then... i guess i have no choice but to let u go.. i cant hold u back cos of me...
then my heart ache..
LOL


in response:

was looking at ritsumeikan uni's related stuffs on their webbie.
living costs tooooooooo high. nihon de~ sasuga da yo ne.
then the thought of me & sayang in ANU came into my mind.
aiyo..
dinah why that time we must talk about us getting into the same uni and staying tgt?
see la now i so excited.
LOL!
somehow..
i can see myself studying in auzzie.
singapore..
i really doubt i can do it.. sigh.
i really dont know.
so yea..
idk,
maybe study in australia,
get a degree,
open a bakery&cafe,
buy a house(since houses are supposedly cheaper than singapore, got more land wad)
yea!
wow.

I GOT MY LIFE ALL PLANNED OUT.
LOL!
okok.
back to reality.
for now..
for now.
>=]


Back to top