-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, July 21, 2011


tikalove said sometimes must give second chance.
i alighted 3 stops before my stop just now.
and walked home.
just felt like it.
dont ask me why never walk from jp.
i forgot. ha!
next time i walk from jp.
so ya.
i even made a detour.
-.-
didnt want to go home.
i cried while walking.
haha. so dramatic. (dinah like u sia. <3 we're made for each other. yes u can smile like a retard as u read this. =3)
so ya.
chance given,
but how much trust remains?

thats a question we will never dare to answer. (:

and.
somehow i think i'll wake with a bad fringe day tml. -.-
zz.
12-3 got break tml.
shall i come home?
i shall come home to do my hair if it sucks tml.
haha. who ask me kpo go cut. lol.

drift over the ocean.
alvin tan said i should change my url to asadyellowlion or something along this line.
my url and posts so contradicting. lol.


Back to top