-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, August 25, 2011


It's all right, feel my soul, I want to reach for the skyline and confidently shout, "No way! I'll never say die!" 

Oh my god, this is just life. 
Guess it's better to just laugh away, isn't it? 

The blue wind that blows every now and then, on the last train, I ask myself, do I still have a highway chance? 

Thank you my teens, you never fail to remind me of what I wanna be. 
How crazy we all were, what big daydreamers we all were back then.
Someday, we will all pick up enough courage to say, this is what I want, and we will go confidently in that direction! 

On our different crossroads now, I will remember you.

Can you spot the different yui songs mentioned?
Haha.
Sudden inspiration.
Wonder if yui's songs hold a hidden meaning.

Manda's msg ytd really made me tear.
01.. Is really a very nice class.
In fact I think everyone in dadp is so huggable.
:')
Smile even if it makes ur eyes small enqi.
I'll let you squeeze any amount of chilli on my hair and body.
HAHA.
<3
cry or smile, a day still passes.
:))))


Back to top