-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011


If you just pay more bit of attention,
you'll realize something else.
You'll understand something new.
If you read between the lines,
you'll see that that wasn't what she meant at all.. not at all.
She doesn't want to elaborate so much on it,
because of.. fear.
She's scared.
When things get too pretty,
something ugly always happens.
It's tough trying to live your feelings honestly,
with the fear of the possible consequences behind your actions.. it's tough. Really.

I dont want to show the reliant side to anyone because I dont want to suffer when they leave me eventually.
No one stays by your side forever.
When I got too close to him,
he left.
I suffered.
The pain of waiting.
Who doesn't know it.

Face it.
Everyone has their fair share of insecurities.

Will we be happier living our lives in pathetic oblivion and pretence?
Will living a facade make everything better?
It seems that's the case.


Back to top