-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Monday, September 26, 2011


Today's a brand new day.
I'm in bed. Hungry. But lazy to move.

Hm.

Today : plan tuition stuffs. That's all. LOL. Okay maybe night time do Japanese.

My life during the holidays now:
Training, swimming, running, studying Japanese, tuitioning, going out with Alvin tan, going out with alyah Dinah.
That's about it. LOL.

Things I've yet to do:
Go out with andersens' aunty, go on a date w AisyahSeeley, pick up my guitar again, &........ ? Oh bake a SUCCESSFUL bread. Yes. Eto.. And try making the cabbage rolls! =D

That's all I can remember....

OH. And of course, shopping before the new sem starts.!!!!!!!!!
*prays that the new sem will be a smooth sailing one please.
Even if it isn't, I WILL make it a good one. Else I can't go chiang Mai with a happy heart. それは良くないね!



Back to top