-Mayfish, Dance Drill.

Thursday, October 13, 2011


Massu's magical date plan.

M: Of course, she will be picked up via horse-drawn pumpkin carriage (lol). I’ll send a message the previous day saying “I can’t pick you up, but a carriage will come so ride in that”. Because of all the trouble, I’ll be really happy if she comes all dressed up. Then, she’ll ride in the carriage, arrive at the destination then suddenly, the horse starts to transform. The magic wears off…truth is the horse was me (lol). The destination is the Tegomasu live concert, and I’ll even direct you to your seat. I apologise for leaving you alone, but please enjoy the live to its fullest. At the end, I’ll start to change…”Thank you everyone!” as I get down from the stage and turn back into a horse again (lol). Then, the me as a horse will be pulling the carriage with you to dinner. Dinner is horse sashimi (lol)? Just kidding, I think it’ll be Italian food. We’ll take our time talking while we’re eating. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed by now, but truth is there is a problem with this plan, up until dinner, we’ve pretty much not been able to speak to each other (lol)!! When I was a horse we didn’t talk, during the live we didn’t talk. Still it was a magical date, so it’s okay if it felt special (lol)?

http://hoshi-shizuku.livejournal.com/22543.html

さすが増田君ね。。


Back to top